Japan America Society of Chicago Japanese Class Policy
I. Definition of Members and Continuing Students
- Members: Individuals, corporations, and organizations with JASC membership, and the employees including their family members.
- Continuing students: Student who has taken JASC Japanese class within a year.
II. Registration & Enrollment
- Class minimum is 3 and the maximum is 17.
- To be considered enrolled in the class, prepayment is required.
- Student may enroll after the session has started, if there is availability.
- If the instructor is absent, the term may be extended.
|Term||Members and continuing students||Non-members and new students|
- The fee structure is described above.
- Student must pay the full amount of the fee before the first class.
- Even if a student enrolls after the session has started, the student must pay the full fee amount.
- Student can pay the fee by check, credit card, PayPal, or cash.
IV. Class Cancellation
- Classes occasionally may be canceled or rescheduled for a session, due to low enrollment or other unexpected reasons. If JASC cancels the class and cannot accommodate students with another class option, the payment will be fully refunded.
- If after attending the first class, one does not feel the course meets his/her needs, a student may transfer to another level, or receive a full amount of refund. JASC must be informed of such an intent within 24 hours after the first class is held. No exceptions will be considered, and refunds will not be issued if students contact JASC after 24 hours.
- This policy takes effect on June 1st, 2016.
- Terms and conditions may change at discretion of JASC Executive Director and instructor.