The Japan America Society of Chicago offers unpaid internships for university students throughout the year based on availability. Please see below for internship job duties:
- Assist with promotion of all Society events
- Assist with coordination and planning of Society events in areas of business, culture, social, public affairs, and education
- Attend events based on availability and assist with onsite coordination
- Assist with various projects
- Maintain and update Society website and email list serve
- Assist with basic office duties
If you are interested in an internship, please contact Erika V. Kono, Director of Administration and Logistics at (312) 263-3049 ext. 25 or by email at email@example.com.